I've been wanting to turn my Holga into an underwater camera for awhile, and finally got around to building a waterproof casing. I spent many hours on the design and implementation, making sure the seal was absolute, as you can see:
A very complicated mod. I did tape the end up, to make sure the zip in the Ziploc didn't unzip. Laugh if you will, but it worked! The images aren't perfect, but the concept works.
I had no problem advancing the film or turning the focus knob. The focus is off because I'm focusing through water, I'm sure. The dress was a bit busy and blends in with the water. Next time I'll probably try her in a swimsuit or something darker for contrast. The mess on the second shot was a developing error from film overlapping. The last shot was supposed to show her hair floating towards the camera, but it mostly just looks goofy. I couldn't really see what I was aiming at, so the shots were somewhat random. Not much else to say about this experiment! Simple, somewhat effective, and worthy of future usage.