Monday, April 07, 2008

Yeah, yeah, I know...

I'll get that Polaroid peelapart post (clean the spit off the monitor) soon. Finishing up my last few weeks of the RN program, so super busy. A taste of some tasty peelapart expired ID-UV film, shot through a Colorpack III that I bought for $4.






Prices seem to be climbing rapidly on ebay. I saw someone pay almost $100 for three or four packs of 665 that expired in 1978 or so. That's a mighty big gamble for film that old. If you pay attention, though, you can get some deals. I have a bunch of ID-UV that I got for less than $2 a pack. Need to get with it and buy some more 600/779. I really want to try the chocolate Polaroid offered by Unsaleable, too, but haven't worked up the nerve to spend what they want for it.
Anyway, I'll get that post up sometime as soon as I can.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:52 PM

    Hi.. I just got a polaroid 600 classic with 600 film for my birthday present. I want to have images like yours. How to get images like all of your photos? Do I have to use an expired film?

    Oh yeah.. I like your blog. It helps me a lot.. Thank you..

    -hanna-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need polaroid that uses peelapart film for these kind of shots. 600 film is different. see my previous post on integral film for more info on that. i'll be doing a writeup on peelapart film soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blue shift in the pix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:03 AM

    hey, where do you get your lot of id/uv film? especially for $2 a pack??!!! damn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ebay! just gotta be patient and keep your eyes peeled for deals.

    ReplyDelete